THE SIX PACK COACH LIMITED (“the Website”)
Updated as at 30 April, 2019
1. The Six Pack Coach Limited (“the Company”) is located at www.thesixpackrevolution.com (“the Website”).
2. The contents on the Website are not, without limitations, professional legal, medical advice (as the case may be) and should not be construed and/or considered to be.
CONTENTS ON THE WEBSITE
3. All information contained, posted and/or displayed on the Website is for information purposes only and is not and should not be in any way construed or interpreted as professional legal and/or medical advice whatsoever.
4. The Company is not and will not be liable, either expressly or in an implied manner, and is not responsible for any physical and/or emotional problems that may and/or could occur from any of the information on the Website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
5. You agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk. All information and content are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
6. The Company, its affiliates, agents and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information, materials and/or content available through the Website.
7. The Company does not guarantee the Website to be error-free, secure, continuously available or free of viruses or other harmful components.
8. You also agree that if you rely on any data or information obtained through the website, you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage or loss that results from your use of any material and/or data.
9. The Company and the contents and/or information on the Website are provided with the understanding that neither the Company nor its users, while such users are participating in the sites, are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counselling or other professional services or advice. The contents and/or information on the website are not substitute for professional services or advice.
10. The Company, its affiliates, agents, and licensors make no warranty regarding any goods or services referred to, advertised on, or obtained through our sites, other than those express warranties the Company itself specifically makes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
11. Under no circumstances will the Company or its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for including but not limited to any loss and/or damages arising out of your use of any of the Website, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
THIRD PARTY LIABILITY
12. By using the Website, you agree and consent that any loss and/or damages arising out of or in connection to, without limitation to the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of the third parties and/or any services provided to you by any third parties is the responsibility and liability of the individual and/or group of third parties, and you hereby agree that you will only claim against and seek relief against the third parties and the Company will be free of any liability/responsibility whatsoever.
13. In the event that the Company becomes a party to the third party proceedings, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, without limitations, the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of without limitations, the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of any services provided to you by any third parties.
14. The Company has is presence on social media including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
15. The Company is not responsible for material posted to this social media site and does not guarantee the content, accuracy, or use of the content in this site. The company does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on its social media. The Company specifically disclaims all liability for claims or damages that may result from any posting on the social media. The Company accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on the social media, and such opinions do not necessarily reflect the policies of the Company. In no event shall the Company be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on information on its social media platforms.
Effective as of 2 May, 2017